Join the #30SOL community by filling out the form below.
(Looking for an easy way to record spoken audio for an episode? Keep scrolling. It’s down there.)
If you want to record an episode for #30SOL, here are a few questions to get you started as well as a few ways to record and send in your words.
- How do you cultivate your creativity?
- What’s your definition of creativity?
- What are your biggest creative killers and how do you avoid them?
- How do you stay centered in a world that moves so fast?
- What does it feel like to take a slow, deep breath?
- What are the benefits of mindfulness in your life and in our world?
- What social issue makes you angry and what should be done to make it right?
- Why is injustice anywhere a threat to justice everywhere?
- What is your philosophy or theology of justice?
Or use your phone (voice memo) or computer (Garage Band or Audacity) to record your own #30SOL and upload the mp3 or email it directly to us. Also, including a transcript of your recording is always appreciated.